Thursday, July 30, 2015

Reflection on Project 2 Draft

I reviewed Aaron and Brittany's drafts on project number 2.


  • With this argument, I am trying to reach parents and anyone who is involved with our school systems, whether they are faculty members or members of different communities. 
  • My readers might take one side of this argument over the other. For example, parents may side with the author's viewpoints on childhood obesity and they may be encouraged to help put a stop to this rising epidemic. I believe that I am respecting both sides of this issue by not throwing in any of my personal opinions on this important issue. 
  • A majority of the people reading this analysis value children and their health. My paper reaches out to these values because I discuss the importance of this issue. 
  • I need to give enough information out to my audience so they understand this issue and the different viewpoints on it. I believe that by providing a few quotes in my paper, I can achieve my goal for this project without insulting their expertise. 
  • I believe that some formal language would be suitable for this audience. 
  • My tone throughout my paper should be informative and serious because this is such an important topic to discuss about children in the U.S. education system. 

No comments:

Post a Comment