Thursday, July 23, 2015

Developing a Research Question

There are several debates about the education system in America. Some arguments may include school policies, national standards, school reform, child health and child development. I would like to focus my attention towards child health or funding of schools.

Research questions: 1.  How does the lack of physical activity contribute to childhood obesity? 2. What effects do budget cuts have on child education in Arizona public schools? 3. How does the amount of parental involvement correlate with child performance in schools? 4. What role could the implementation of national standards play throughout school districts in the United States?

I would enjoy finding out the answers to any of these questions because I care about the education system in America. I also care about child education and health especially because I have so many family members that are apart of that generation.

1 comment:

  1. A very important topic! Looking forward to reading your work on this. :)

    ReplyDelete