Monday, July 27, 2015

Cluster of Most Teens Aren't Active Enough, And It's Not Always Their Fault

In my cluster map, I numbered the bubbles to indicate which ones go with the different categories. The categories and their corresponding numbers are below:

1. Key rhetorical strategies used in the text by the author/speaker.
2. The specifics of the text's rhetorical situation (author, audience, context, message/purpose.
3. The cultural values and ideology embedded in the text.

I went through my blog posts from the last deadline and looked for the answers to the categories above.

Link to my cluster: Cluster of Rhetorical situation, cultural values and rhetorical strategies

1 comment:

  1. Hi Selena,
    Can you please make access to your cluster open to my email address? swolfeva@email.arizona.edu

    ReplyDelete