Sunday, August 9, 2015

Reflection on Project 3


  1. I added more to my introduction because  I felt that it needed to be more detailed on what I was going to discuss in my Prezi. I also explained certain claims that my peers felt needed more explanation on because they were not apparent to everyone. 
  2. I felt like my original thesis was not even really a thesis because it did not explain my ideas well enough. I completely rewrote it and I feel like it is a lot better. As far as my organization goes, I think my presentation was well organized besides my headlines, which I revised. 
  3. My peers helped me make the changes I did because I want my audience to be able to understand my ideas and organization. 
  4. I feel that the changes I made have a positive affect on my credibility as an author because I care about my audience's opinions and want them to be happy with my presentation.
  5. These changes will better address the audience because they will be able to understand my claims with my explanations on them. 
  6. Reading chapters in the RFW book helped me address my sentence structures throughout my presentation. I was able to better understand how to use apostrophes, commas, semicolons, end punctuations, and paired dashes. 
  7. These changes will assist my audience in understanding my purpose by the clarity of my presentation. The changes I made allowed my presentation to make more sense which will benefit my audience. 
  8. I did not have to reconsider the conventions of the genre that  I used in my presentation. 
  9. The reflection process helps me reconsider my identity as a writer by improving my mistakes that my peers point out to me. This helps me understand how my writing affects readers, which allows me to reflect back on my writing better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment