Friday, August 7, 2015

Draft of Public Argument

I chose to use Prezi for my project #3 and I have used a newspaper as my template because I think this genre works well with my argument and audience. Instead of making different supporting paragraphs and different rebuttal paragraphs, I chose to combine my arguments with their rebuttals because I think it works better with my genre. Please let me know if you think it does not work out as well as I think it does. There are several pictures in my "newspaper" that I feel go well with the paragraphs. Be as brutal as you want, your opinions matter! I also want to make sure my introductory paragraph fits with my project and feel free to make any suggestions for improving my project:) Another thing about my pictures, I do not know how to add a link to them on Prezi, if anyone knows how to please let me know!

Here is the link to my Prezi 

1 comment:

  1. This is very good information for readers who have little knowledge about nutrition. It does need better organization in that some of the headings were confusing. There were also a couple of claims you stated that need evidence to back them up, such as the claim that children can lose weight by interacting with other children online. It's not readily, apparent on its own, as to why that activity would make a child healthier. I've never seen Prezi before; I think it could be a good way to communicate if the subject is geared toward an audience that is familiar with it. One last thing: in order to comment on the presentation, readers have to log in. If someone has no Prezi account, they can't comment, which can turn some people off.

    ReplyDelete